Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Hello Everyonee! Today I wanted to do a post with some gift ideas for Mothers day. Now I know that Mothers day has already passed in the UK, but for my people in the States, it hasn't happened yet. So just like my last gift idea post, most of the things I'm going to suggest are from Etsy. Why Etsy you ask? Well, first off I just love Etsy. I love love love supporting small businesses and I also really love how personalized and unique most of the things are on there. So let's get started! Below is a picture of me and my gorgeous mommy in Rome. Just wanted to throw that in there. Happy Mothers day to all you Moms out there! 




I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time finding the perfect card. The Etsy Shop Lily and Val make these amazing chalkboard art cards. They are all handmade, and so so cute! I actually bought this card for my mom,( Sorry if you're reading this mom lol!) and I am very pleased with it. 




This would be a great gift for those sentimental moms. You can find these on Etsy in the shop Wise Creations. It is a floating memory locket, which you can design yourself. For $34.99 you can choose 3 different charms, and up to 6 different birth stones. They have a variety of charms to choose from, from letters, animals, and crosses. I think this is such a cute idea, and it is something that is very unique and personalized. 



If your Mother loves art, this is the perfect gift. The Etsy shop aSmaOriGinal makes custom paintings for every occasion. I bought one of her paintings for my husband and I anniversary, and I was so so pleased. You send her a picture of your mom (or whoever you want to be in the picture) and your siblings, and she will draw the people. It is so customizable that you can tell her what you want down to the outfits the people will be wearing. I absolutely love her work, she is an amazing artist, and also a wonderful person to work with. 



The Etsy shop Little Flower Soap Co., makes handmade bath and body products. This particular gift set includes 1 lavender soap, 1 chocolate lip balm, 1 4oz. grapefruit bath salt, 1 muscle rescue balm, and 1 skin rescue balm. Now for all of these items especially being handmade you would think would be a bit pricey. But no! It's only $25 which is such an amazing and affordable price. The shop owner has almost 900 reviews on her Etsy shop, and has 5 out of 5 stars. She is definitely doing something right, and her products must be amazing! 

Happy Mothers day! I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know down in the comments below if you did, and don't hesitate to leave and questions or anything down there as well! Until next time,

XOXO
Kassi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ideas. It wasn't passed in Spain either so... this was like fallen from heaven from me :)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete